View this Blog in another Language

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Women's Day!

Quite a while since I visited my own blog, let alone scribble something in. Finally on IWD, I found time for myself. Since today is an off, we celebrated IWD yday, so didn't do a lot of work, went out for lunch with my girl friends. Over all a nice peaceful day.
Happened to catch a survey on Radio. They have been celebration Women's week. The Question was "Only 4% of the women in the survey, were happy about one thing of themselves. What were they talking about?" Well they were talking about weight.
Yeah, most of us are bothered about our weight. Either we have too much of it, or we need more. But today, I'm sure none of us are going to be bothered about weight issues. Get pampered!
Here is to all the women!


"Sure God created man before woman, but then again you always make a rough draft before creating the final masterpiece."

No comments: